Not only did I have to hold back from eating the entire batter, but everyone absolutely devoured these in a matter of two days.
//serves 16 large cookies//
1 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Buckwheat Flour
1/2 cup vegan butter (I used a coconut oil one)
3/4 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup almond butter
Half bag Enjoy Life Semi Sweet Chocolate Chunks
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
Splash of vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the butter and coconut sugar.
- Mix in the almond butter and egg.
- Add the rest of your ingredients into the bowl, except the chocolate chunks, and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks. I left mine as the size they were, but you can chop them to be smaller.
- Place cookies onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes.