This delicious and easy banana bread is the perfect way to use up those spotty bananas on your counter. Give it a try. It’s so good that it won’t last long.
2 bananas (+1 if you want to put one on top)
1 1/4 cup oat flour (I just blended up some oats I had and made my own)
2 tbsp coconut flour
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp flax seed mal
1 tbsp coconut sugar
Pinch of salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup almond milk
1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash the two bananas and combine them with the rest of your wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Let the batter sit for a few minutes as you prepare your loaf pan with some parchment paper and cooking spray. This allows the coconut flour, chia seeds and flax meal to thicken it.
- Place your batter into the loaf pan and add any toppings. I chose to put a sliced banana (since it looks pretty and adds more yummy flavor) and some pumpkin seeds. Some other options are chocolate chips, walnuts and pumpkin seeds. Feel free to even add those things into the batter itself.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Cut yourself a slice once it’s cool enough to handle and eat as is or top with some almond butter.