For those times where you need a little bit of something sweet.
1/2 cup soaked cashews (soak for 30 minutes or more)
1/2 cup almond butter
2 cups oats
Splash of vanilla extract
1 tbsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp coconut oil, melted
For the coating:
1/4 cup coconut sugar
- After soaking your cashews in warm water for 30 minutes or more, place then into a food processor or high power blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in your almond butter, vanilla, honey, salt, cinnamon and coconut oil and process again until the mixture is combined.
- Add in your oats and continue to pulse until the oats are well combined and the batter is smooth.
- Take a tablespoon of batter at a time and roll into a ball. Coat in the cinnamon and coconut sugar mixture and set aside.
- Place them in the freezer for 10-15 minutes or refrigerator so they can solidify a bit more and hold their shape.
Take one out when you’re craving something sweet and enjoy!